1. Be in your seat, fully prepared to work when the tardy bell rings (e.g., books, supplies, homework, etc.)
2. Treat everyone with respect at all times, including personal space and belongings.
3. Accept the consequences of your actions/decisions in a responsible and mature manner.
4. Approach all things with the highest degree of integrity.
5. All cell phones must be turned off or silenced and must be placed in the wall pockets near my desk, unless instructed to do otherwise.
Multiples (1x, 2x, 3x)
- Single-count grades (1x)--daily work, homework, quizzes, journals/short essays
- Double-count grades (2x)--tests, essays, most major assignments
- Triple-count grades (3x)--major assignments
- No extra-credit work
Students are expected to approach all work with the highest degree of integrity. Students, that means that you should be completing your own work and submitting only work that has been completed by you. Copying your work (whether it's from another person, from another source, from the internet, etc.) or even sharing your work with others constitutes cheating, as does plagiarism. I expect honesty and academic integrity to be present in all work submitted to me. We learn from our mistakes, so please don't be afraid to ask questions or to ask for help when you don't understand something.
Miss D. Ramos
BHS Room 502
Conference period: 8th period, 2:49-3:35 p.m.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org