Classroom Rules & Grading Policy
Classroom Procedures & Rules
- Be in your seat working on the bell ringer with all materials by the time the tardy bell rings.
- All students will be assigned a TI-Nspire number. You are responsible for the proper use of the device while it is in your possession.
- Follow directions the 1st time they are given.
- Show respect to all teachers, administration, students, and school property.
- Wait to be recognized before speaking.
- Students must sign-out to leave the classroom for any reason.
- Do NOT talk while I am talking.
- 40% Classwork
- 40% Tests
- 20% Quizzes & Projects