- Be on time and ready to learn.
- Be respectful to all.
- Stay on task.
- Follow all school rules.
- Listen and do what Ms. Garcia says.
- Cell phones need to be turned off and put away at all times. If a student is caught using their phone, or if their phone ringss it will be picked up and sent to the office.
- No wandering around the classroom without permission.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- No more than 1 student at a time is allowed to leave the classroom.
- Tests 40%
- Quizzes/Projects 20%
- Homework/classwork 40%
★Late Work Policy
- Any work turned in 3 days after it's due willnot be graded for higher than a 70.
- No late work will be accepted after progress reports or report cards are sent home.