Equity and excellence for a changing future
Our mission is to empower all to acquire knowledge and develop the skills and work habits to be responsible community members.
- that educating all to be productive in a changing future requires an excellent educational system characterized by quality, equity, and accountability.
- that all members of the educational community possess:
- strong character
- self motivation
- nurturing traits
- respect for one-self and others
- the ability to maintain and/or strengthen relationships
- the desire and ability to seek opportunities
- lifelong learning skills
- the shared philosophy of parents/guardians being our students’ first and best teachers.
- in positive, open communication